At the 49th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society, we launched our latest innovation. As part of a multidisciplinary program, we also hosted a symposium with two leading specialists, supported by our "Advancing Continence Care Together" initiative.
Wellspect unveiled an innovative solution at this year's ICS, 3rd - 6th September 2019
When: 10.30 (first break), September 4th , 2019
Where: Stand 04 at ICS Gothenburg
The ICS annual meeting brings together the most renowned international experts in the research and the treatment of LUTS, incontinence and pelvic floor disorders.
ACCT talks breakfast satellite symposium:
"Exploring the Interface between LUTS and bowel management"
- Anton Emmanuel, Professor of Neurogastroenterology and Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Jalesh Panicker, Consultant Neurologist and Clinical Lead Reader in Uro-Neurology
- The extent of the problem of combined LUTS/ bowel dysfunction
- Essentials of a bowel management pathway
- How integrating bowel management can improve patient QoL and also LUTS
- Exploring different models how the bowel and bladder management pathways can be offered
This session is not included in the main event CME/CPD Credit
|Anton Emmanuel||Jalesh Panicker|
Where: Hall G1 at ICS Gothenburg
When: Seminar: 08.00-09.00, September 5, 2019