Congratulations to Tinne Van Aggelpoel from the Antwerp University Hospital who submitted the winning application!
Tinne has won with the application:
“Toilet training in healthy toddlers: is the sequence of acquiring bladder and bowel control changing?
Current training vs 50 years ago.”
The adjudicating panel describes the application as:
. . . clear and solid, with a close relationship between research and clinical practice. This study has the potential to improve the understanding of bladder and bowel control in children, in the end making a difference to these children’s and families’ lives.
We wish Tinne the very best with this study and look forward to following her project in the coming year.
About the Research Grant
The Research Grant is a cooperation between ESPU-N and Wellspect. A committee with members from both organizations has been appointed to review the applications and decide on each year's winning project.The Research Grant was announced for the first time at ESPU 2017, read more.
How to apply
- Open to all ESPU Nurses members
- For more information about how to apply, please visit: ESPU Nurses website
- Fill in the application form, including a synopsis of the project – available on the website, or can be requested from MACE@wellspect.com
- Submit your application for next year's Research Grant
- Application deadline prior to ESPU-N 2020 – application window will be open in later in the year